Your enrollment with us is where your permaculture learning takes off. Our Moodle gives you detailed course materials, videos, a forum, and best of all, your personal mentor. You can pace the course to suit you. Ultimately, this course is designed to give you the skills and confidence to make your own permaculture design.
3 Reasons to do a Course
Firstly, one-to-one mentored courses, such as ours, give you support in your learning journey. Secondly, our moodle organises the great content in one place, like an introduction with references with keywords and ideas to explore. The keywords and ideas equip you with motivation and sufficient understanding to enable more in-depth research, home-experimentation, and pioneering projects for future generations. Many of our graduates are now leaders in Permaculture.
Thank you for being part of the world-wide effort
to create a better future for all.
- Click Here for your Course Guide
- call if you need help 0413539744 Australian Business Hours
- contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is our procedure for your enrollment
- Once you have filled out the enrollment form, please go ahead with your payment.
- When we receive your fees we send you a welcome letter with passwords.
- You can start sending homework immediately.
- Use the date of your enrollment as your student number.
- If you are unable to pay, please let us know so we can help.
How to Start
Go to http://permaculturevisions.net to login. You will not need a password to open the Ethics file. Passwords for following files are issued to you in your enrolment letter. If you don’t yet have passwords or an enrolment letter you can sign on as a guest and start reading the course notes immediately.
How to get your Course Notes
- Once your enrolment was processed you were sent emails from the moodle. If you didn’t get instruction emails, please write to email@example.com
- Our moodle has three great features. It will:
- make it easy for you and our team to keep track of your homework files and our feedback responses.
- invite you to join forum discussions.
- help you to stay engaged with others after you graduate and have new project ideas.Firstly go to http://permaculturevisions.net/
Login with the big red button in the top right-hand corner.
- Your user name and password were automatically generated in an earlier email.
Please check your junk/spam folder if you didn’t find that email.
- Go to the home button to see a list of course modules that you are currently enrolled in.
- Click on a module to reveal the topics within. The first module has an icon of a chicken hatching. When you click on this you will see the different topics. Some of these course notes for these topics are password- protected – passwords are sent in a separate email. If you didn’t get the current passwords, please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each topic has a button where you can submit an assignment. You can write the submission as plain text on the moodle or upload a file.
- Your tutor gets a notification when you submit homework. We aim to answer your homework within 10 days. Don’t wait for feedback before continuing. Each topic is a fresh adventure and you can embark without feedback from the previous topic.
If you have any troubles email us on Permaculture.email@example.com OR call/text 0413539744